Why choose this study programme?
Graduates of this specialisation acquire the necessary training for the design, operation and maintenance of systems used in various industries, in enterprises and companies, in the conditions of environment protection and use of clean energy.
About the study programme
– modern concepts, models and methods that underlie the operation of industrial systems in the context of sustainable development;
– energy efficiency of industrial systems;
– designing, adjusting and operating environmentally friendly industrial installations, equipment and systems;
– applying the techniques of modelling, simulation and management of industrial processes;
– how to implement responsible consumption and production patterns.
– Green Design and Manufacturing
– Smart Technologies
– Energy Efficiency Consumption and Production Patterns
– Sustainable Development Green Accounting Clean Energy Life Cycle Assessment
10 places with no tuition fees
Tuition fee - 2300 lei
Online admission process
Exchange programmes via Erasmus+