Annals of the University of Petrosani
The Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics is an academic publication in Romania in the field of economics. The publication appeared for the first time in 2001 and it is edited entirely in English. The journal is published annually by University of Petrosani, Faculty of Sciences and published by the Universitas Publishing House with ISSN 1582-5949. From 2009 the journal is classified in the B+ Category (code 23) by the National Council of Scientific Research of Higher Education from Romania (CNCSIS).
The journal publishes theoretical studies and empirical articles from all economic fields, signed by various renowned personalities in Romania and other countries, and young researchers or teachers on their path to recognition. By its entire content, the Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics is a valuable scientific resource, useful for all those interested in studies and research conducted by Romanian or foreign economists in various fields of academic and practical concern.
Topics addressed in the journal are diversified and regard various economic areas, from general economic theory, management, marketing, trade, finance, accounting, insurance, banking, stock exchange, economic analysis, international economic relations, to economic mathematics and informatics, financial and commercial law, sociological studies of economic phenomena, economic history.
Articles submitted for publication in the journal are sent in electronic form to the contact address: email@example.com. The journal does not have article submission and processing charges. The journal does not have article submission and processing charges and uses blind peer review.
- The Editorial Board examines the compliance with the instructions for authors. Articles that do not comply with all the requirements are returned to the authors for remediation. Papers submitted will be screened for plagiarism using plagiarism detection tools and papers leading to plagiarism or self-plagiarism will be rejected.
- The articles are submitted to peer review to the members of the Advisory Board.
- After the reviewing process, every participant receives an answer, from the Editorial Board, regarding the publication of the scientific paper, as follows:
- publish, a good paper;
- publish after minor revision and improvements;
- can be published only if major revisions and improvements are made;
- reject, poor paper.
- Articles that have received favourable review from the Advisory Board will be published. For the articles which do not meet the scientific requirements suggestions are sent to authors in order to be corrected. If improvements are made, the articles are reintroduced in the evaluation process described above.
The review of the articles is based on the following criteria:
- originality, relevance and usefulness of research;
- structure (title, abstract, key words, JEL classification, introduction, methodology and results, conclusions, references);
- style, spelling and punctuation;
- application of references;
- emphasis on results, interpretations and conclusions (creativity level).
The journal is indexed in the following international databases:
- SCIPIO (Scientific Publishing & Information Online) - Link
- RePEc (Research Papers in Economics)
- D.O.A.J. (Directory of Open Access Journals) - Link
- EBSCO Publishing Inc. - Link
- Cabell’s - Link
- IndexCopernicus Journals Master List - Link
- ICAAP (International Consortium for the Advancement of Academic Publication) - Link
- SOCIONET (Social Sciences Information Space) - Link
- Genamics JournalSeek - Link
- Electronic Journals Index (SJSU) - Link
- Academic Journals Database - Link
- EuroInternet (The World Wide Web Virtual Library for European Integration) - Link
- York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Link
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Mexico, Mexic - Link
- Columbia University Libraries, New York, U.S.A. - Link
- University of Ottawa Library, Ontario, Canada - Link
- University of the West Library, Rosemead, California, U.S.A. - Link
- University of Nevada, Reno, U.S.A. - Link
- Central University of Kerala, India - Link
The journal is indexed in the following international catalogues:
- SUWECO - Link
Imola DRIGĂ, Ph.D. Associate Prof.
University of Petrosani, Str. Universitatii, nr.20, Petrosani - 332006, jud. Hunedoara
Tel.: 0(04)0254/542.580, 542.581, int.219